<----------Yep, that's me when I was 6 years old. Cute eh? Don't let that sweet, innocent smile fool you. Behind that cheesy ass smile is a rotten, defiant, sarcastic little bratty kid who loved to get her siblings into trouble. I am the youngest of 5 kids, and I KNEW I could do whatever I wanted and not get into trouble for it...or so I thought.
I used to torture my brother to the point where he would beat the daylight out of me until I screamed my head off, which lead to him getting into trouble instead of me. He was an easy target. Just staring at him pissed him off. Yes, most of the time he did beat the crap out of me, but I still see it as a win for me because he was the one who got grounded while I got ice cream to heal my wounds.
So, that's me. And not much has changed, actually I think I have a bigger attitude problem now than I did way back then. At least that's what I'm told. I don't see it as a problem, so it's not a problem, right? As you can see above, my blog is named "Widget the World Watcher". I know what you're thinking. "What the hell does it mean?" It (the name) is after a cartoons from the early 90's ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widget_(TV_series)). I was given the nickname "Widget" by my math teacher when I was a freshman in HS...why...I have no clue. I was high as a kite most of my HS years...yep..my nickname was "Widget" and I was a pothead. Kids, pot makes you stupid. Don't do it. And it makes your penis shrink, as in "can't get it up". HA HA.
I will hopefully be updating this blog thing here often, unless I get bored or go to jail for kicking someone in their taco for pissing me off. Sorry, I have anger issues. It angers me when people cannot see that I am right and they are wrong. I am me...deal with it. I say what's on my mind and I don't sugarcoat shit. And if I hold my tongue, you're one lucky SOB. It does not happen often. So, stick around...It might get interesting around here. I may kick someone in their taco. Just sayin'.

YAY!!!!! Love it!!!! Be sure to put up some of your amazing food and fingernails, too!!!
ReplyDelete